Got a letter from this man out of the blue asking me to play UK lotto on a certain date. He asked me to return a self stamped envelop and signature to an address in Europe. I am surprised to note that it's a scam to extract money from people by false representation.

This person wrote the review about International Spiritual Society and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants International Spiritual Society to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by International Spiritual Society other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with International Spiritual Society?

Comments

Got letter saying I will win lottery on 5-14 - 16 if I send him my signature.Still have had no further communication from him.

As of today 3-21 16 Will update if I do. If I win will share with some needy folks not many 5 to 10 will suck up the winnings after taxes. The sharing may be with realatives, if the dream becomes reality.

Fat Chance?Just keep Dreamin my brain is sayin!!!