Got a letter from this man out of the blue asking me to play UK lotto on a certain date. He asked me to return a self stamped envelop and signature to an address in Europe. I am surprised to note that it's a scam to extract money from people by false representation.

This person wrote the review about International Spiritual Society and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants International Spiritual Society to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by International Spiritual Society other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Got letter saying I will win lottery on 5-14 - 16 if I send him my signature. Still have had no further communication from him.

As of today 3-21 16 Will update if I do. If I win will share with some needy folks not many 5 to 10 will suck up the winnings after taxes. The sharing may be with realatives, if the dream becomes reality.

Fat Chance? Just keep Dreamin my brain is sayin!!!