Letter from Lowell McAdam received Seotember 14th saying to send only date and signature by his Correspondence Manager Cornelius LyHan by September 11th, stating I recieved the winning numbers for 1 of October's lotto 6/49 tickets to win $1000000.00.
Thing is, return adress is the same as 1of Allied Collection Agency's Collectors in Fort Eerie, Ont. Canada to whom they are trying to charge me for an overdue $1800.00 Bank account at HSBC which I have NEVER had.
Letter does not ask for money or to purchase anything, jusy that I return a slip of paper by September 11th with my signature & date so the London Born February 17th 1934 Psychic Mr.Lowell McAdam can assure the sent numbers win.
Seems low down and dirty of Allied Collections Agency using à psychic scam like that. His photo for " Annonymous to compare to as he also received a very similar letter.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- International Spiritual Society Letter
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "Got a letter from this man out of the blue asking me to play UK lotto on a certain date. He asked me to return a self stamped envelop and..."
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "I ordered a "dusty blue" dress shirt online. It was a nice blue in the images but...inreality it was a white shirt with faint blue stripes. Not at all what..."
- "Upon arriving to pick up my car that Cal-Alta was replacing the windshield on I noticed that there was damage to the rear bumper that was not there when I..."
- "What the *** is this? Check the images BELOW ASAP. The first image is of the gift I actually ordered and is displayed on the bloody website and the other..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."